I’ve been tagged by my girl Heather over at Stelliform (let’s see if I did that link right..I’m still learning this stuff. Hope it doesn’t take you to some crazy site, LOL) to complete this 4 Things Survey. Read on if you wish, but please go visit her site as well… it’s wonderful.
Four Places I Go Over and Over:
1. Work… and after Heather’s sudden work debacle last week, I have never been so grateful that I have a place of employment to go to every day.
2. The bathroom. Self-explanatory, right? Just suffice to say that my already pea-sized bladder has never been the same since having children:)
3. The gas station. Whew. Thank goodness gas has finally made it below three dollars a gallon.
4. The library. See prior blog post regarding my local library. (Will someone please teach me how to insert links to back blogs??? LOL)
Four People Who E-mail Me Regularly
Four Places I’d Rather Be Right Now:
1. At a bookstore. Never can get enough of that crazy place;)
2. At the pumpkin patch with the kiddos. We LOVE Halloween & autumn in general at my house.
3. Elk City. I miss my fam.
4. Having dinner at my in-laws. Haven’t seen them in quite some time & I am missing their company (not to mention Debbie’s ghoulash:))
Four TV Shows I Watch:
2. American Idol
3. America’s Funniest Home Videos
4. CMT’s Top 20
Four Things I Have for Breakfast: I am bad about eating breakfast (unless I’m South Beaching it):
1. Coffee (the one thing I DO have on a daily basis!)
3. sausage biscuit
4. sausage & cheese kolache from our local donut shop.. yummo!!
Four Animals I Like Best
Four Beaches I’ve Been to
1. South Padre
2. Castaway Cay (the Disney owned island)
4. Hmmmm… I can’t think of any others.
Four People I’m Tagging to Do The Four Things Meme
1. Sammanthia at The Edge of Insanity
2. Kathy at 2Kids 3Martinis
3. Amie at A*B’s Words
4. Shannen (I know you’re stalking my page.. just admit it:)… you can leave yours as a comment!)