One of my very favorite things about blogging is all the neat sites & tools that I encounter via other blogger’s pages. Things that I certainly would not have stumbled across on my own. Sweet Kathy over at 2Kids3Martinis (http://www.kathyriddle.blogspot.com/) posted a wonderful exercise in creating your own photomosaic using Flickr.
It’s very simple to do, and an enjoyable way to pass some time in a relaxing, non-cleaning-the-house kind of way. (I advise going to Kathy’s page for all the details on how to do your own mosaic… she gives very easy-to-follow instructions & I’m just not technical enough to post links to it all.)
I used these questions, and input the answers into Flickr. I chose my fave picture from the results and that’s what went into the mosaic.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favorite drink?
7. Your dream vacation would be where?
8. Favorite dessert: __________.
9. What do you want to be when you “grow up”?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Where do you live?
Can you tell what my answers were by viewing my photos???
PS And if anyone could PLEASE tell me how to create links, I would be highly grateful:) Happy Sunday!