Every couple months, in an attempt to empty out my overflowing brain, I like to list some of the titles that I’m super excited about reading. Some are recently released, and others are upcoming in the foreseeable future. Here are the current “books wanted” floating around in my head.
1. Happy Ever After: Book 4 of the Bride Quartet Series by Nora Roberts – (TBR 11-10) This series makes me smile with its loveable characters and romantic world of weddings. But being the last book in the series, its release makes me happy and sad all at the same time.
2. It’s All Relative: Two Families, Three Dogs, 34 Holidays, and 50 Boxes of Wine by Wade Rouse – TBR 02/11- Really, truly – if you have not read Wade Rouse’s book “At Least in the City Someone Would Hear Me Scream”, go now. Go now and buy it. Go to the library and check it out. Doesn’t matter how–just get it! Now that that’s over– suffice to say that I’m very excited about this upcoming release.
3. The Great Typo Hunt: Two Friends Changing the World, One Correction At a Time by Benjamin Herson and Jeff Deck -HAHAHAHA! Must read! I’m such an editing geek, I know I’ll get a kick out of this one.
4. My Formerly Hot Life: Dispatches From Just the Other Side of Young by Stephanie Dolgoff – I totally should have written this!
5. Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk by David Sedaris – It’s David Sedaris –there’s not really much more that needs to be said here.
These are just the first few that pop in my head. *whew!* It feels good to get those out of there. More room for more books, I say! What about you? Anything upcoming that you’re looking forward to reading?